Cinematic Atmosphere Toolkit: Individual Libraries
Our product Cinematic Atmosphere Toolkit consists of 6 sample libraries. This page allows you to buy one or more the libraries separately, instead of all 6.
The bundle of all 6 offers the greatest discount and features a single file download and a single combined categorised set of presets rather than separate preset folders for each library. These 6 sample libraries work excellently together, both in terms of the sound and in terms of how you might use them. However, we’ve made sure that each separate library is a full-featured product too. Each library comes with 50 presets and our free VST/AU engine, Mirage.
- 2 libraries: 10% off
- 3 libraries: 15% off
- 4 libraries: 20% off
- 5 libraries: 25% off
- All 6 libraries (33% off): buy from the bundle page – the bundled version contains a download link to the combined version of the products with combined presets and installer.
Cinematic Atmosphere Toolkit Libraries is designed to be as accessible as possible to producers, composers, musicians and sound designers. You probably already have what you need if you are producing audio on a reasonably modern computer. There is one exception – Cinematic Atmosphere Toolkit Libraries is not available in the AAX plugin format yet, and so will not run in Pro Tools. Here are the specific requirements:
- A computer running Windows 7 or higher (either 32-bit or 64-bit), or a Mac with macOS 10.9 or higher (64-bit).
- A host that can play either a VST2 plugin or an AudioUnit v2 (AU) plugin. Examples of such hosts are Cubase, Ableton Live, Studio One, Reaper, Reason, FL Studio, Logic X, Garage Band, and many more. Logic 9 or older does not support AudioUnit v2 and so this product will not work in it.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A comprehensive toolkit for atmosphere, horror and sound effects. 788 sounds in 6 sample-libraries. Powered by our sample-based-synth VST/AU, Mirage.
- Abstract Energy - chaotic digital sound-design
- Paranormal - horror scares, ghostly vocals and eerie textures
- Scare Tactics - frightful atmosphere design
- Dreamstates - dreamy and nightmarish atmospheres
- Signal Interference - noise soundscapes
- Feedback Loops - hard-hitting feedback FX and noise textures